Our Tourniquet Holster is a notch above the rest. When seconds count don’t reach down to a TQ that is no longer in your pouch because it was snagged, pulled out and now is not where it needs to be.
**We have changed and upgraded the clip.
Out of all the TQ holsters on the market, and yes we have done some research, ours is the only one that comes stock protecting the windlass clip from getting snagged. Our holster still allows for one-handed application of the TQ by grabbing the exposed portion of the TQ in the holster. The Holster works my compression to hold the TQ in place, so no other level of retention beside an easy pull. Our holsters rear mounting holes offer numerous mounting options and ride adjustments. It’s compatible with almost every mounting attachment on the market and allows for vertical and horizontal attachment.
• Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations)
• Designed to keep the windlass clip fully protected from getting snagged
• Made out of .060 and .080 Kydex for long term Law Enforcement and
• Our holster has space at the bottom for drainage
• Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted
vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
• Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud in the accessory
position (mounting hardware sold separately)
• Allows storage of the C-A-T® Tourniquet in its recommended folded
position for one handed application as recommended by North American
• Dimensions are 6.75″H x 2.75″W x 1.5″D
Combat Application Tourniquet®